Key Ring: Zebra (Mbizi)
Vimbai Madya Dolls create economic empowerment for women in Zimbabwe. Each doll is handcrafted, one of a kind and handmade with love by a woman in Zimbabwe. Each purchase provides sustainable income to the creator, enabling her to support her family, and to have confidence in the future. We are committed to providing ethical services and products that bring about social change, hope to their community and individual women.
- Zebras are white with black stripes, not black with white stripes!
- Zebras can’t see the colour orange
- A group of Zebras is called a crossing, a dazzle, a herd, a harem or a zeal!
- The stripes of a Zebra are as individual as a fingerprint
- The fastest recorded speed for a Zebra is 112 kmph!
- Made by Gogo Olive in Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Individually named by the lady who knitted it
- Tagged with the name and photo (unless they are still in prison) of the knitter
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Stuffed with a polyester toy stuffing
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Measures 6-7 inches