Key Ring: Fox
Vimbai Madya Dolls create economic empowerment for women in Zimbabwe. Each doll is handcrafted, one of a kind and handmade with love by a woman in Zimbabwe. Each purchase provides sustainable income to the creator, enabling her to support her family, and to have confidence in the future. We are committed to providing ethical services and products that bring about social change, hope to their community and individual women.
- Foxes are members of the dog family
- A group of Foxes is called a skulk or a leash
- A female Fox is called a vixen and a male Fox is called a dog fox or a tod
- A Fox’s home is called a den
- Foxes can run at up to 70 kmph!
- Made by Gogo Olive in Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Individually named by the lady who knitted it
- Tagged with the name and photo (unless they are still in prison) of the knitter
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Stuffed with a polyester toy stuffing
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Measures 6-7 inches
Note: Colors on the tummy might vary from photo as these vary from artisan's taste