Vimbai Madya Dolls create economic empowerment for women in Zimbabwe. Each doll is handcrafted, one of a kind and handmade with love by a woman in Zimbabwe. Each purchase provides sustainable income to the creator, enabling her to support her family, and to have confidence in the future. We are committed to providing ethical services and products that bring about social change, hope to their community and individual women.
- Monkeys peel their bananas and don’t eat the skin
- Albert II was the first monkey in space, he landed on the moon on 14th June 1949
- A group of Monkeys is called a troop, a barrel or a cartload!
- Monkeys can grasp with both their fingers and their toes
- Some monkeys can count and understand written numbers
- To attract a female partner, some species of monkey urinate on their hands and rub it into their fur
- Made by Gogo Olive in Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Individually named by the lady who knitted it
- Tagged with the name and photo (unless they are still in prison) of the knitter
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Stuffed with a polyester toy stuffing
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Measures 14 inches