Vimbai Madya Dolls create economic empowerment for women in Zimbabwe. Each doll is handcrafted, one of a kind and handmade with love by a woman in Zimbabwe. Each purchase provides sustainable income to the creator, enabling her to support her family, and to have confidence in the future. We are committed to providing ethical services and products that bring about social change, hope to their community and individual women.
- Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump
- Elephant tusks keep growing all their lives
- An Elephant spends up to 23 hours a day eating!
- Elephants can smell water from 3 miles away
- An Elephant’s skin is up to 2.5 cm thick in places
- A group of Elephants is called a parade
- A male Elephant can weigh up to 6 tons
- Made by Gogo Olive in Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Individually named by the lady who knitted it
- Tagged with the name and photo (unless they are still in prison) of the knitter
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Stuffed with a polyester toy stuffing
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning